Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mid-Term Review


    This class, I would say, was defiantly not like any of my other previous p.e classes. Different as in, I feel that I am more involved with the class and that I enjoy it more. The first time our class did yoga outside and for the last 10 minutes of the session we just laid on our mats outside and relaxed, I really liked that and it made me feel so awesome inside, and for the rest of the day I felt relaxed and good. I really like our field trips, they are always different, and so far all the field trips we did are ones that I have never done in class before. I personally like the feeling of sore muscles after a workout or the day after because then I know that I did try my best and I did worked hard. I feel like I have participated well in this class and never come unprepared. I think that I deserve a 90% in this class so an A. I don't slack off and I enjoy fitness. Maybe in the beginning I don't usually feel like working out but at the end I'm always glad I did.

1 comment:

  1. Corina - thanks for posting. I really appreciate your effort in class. You come to class with a great attitude and are always willing to try new things. Thanks for making our class better. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete